Resetting Lost Combination
If the combination is lost the master key can
be used to over-ride the combination and reset the lock.
1. Use the Master Key to unlock the
2. Slide the lock off the ratchet bar
3. Locate the 3 square holes on the back of the lock body.
4. Using a bright pen flashlight to view down inside the
square holes, rotate each dial until a matching square hole shows up
on each dial. This is the current combination to the lock.
5. Test the lock to confirm it is set on the opening
6. Now follow the instructions for setting the combination